You can add picture to a story by first uploading the image, then linking it in your story.
- Be sure you adhere to all image related rules for All the Fallen
- Click on
Upload filein the Tools section on the left of the screen.
- Use the dialog to upload your image. (It's pretty self-explanatory.)
- Once the file is uploaded you will be on a page related to your image. Click on Edit like you would a story page.
- Add the category of your story to the resulting page, and only the category. Adding a category is just like you would for a story.
- If the image is for your User page or Talk page use the category
- Where you want to display the image use the code:
[[File:Filename.img]]where Filename is the name of your file and .img is it's extension (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc.)
- Enjoy you illustrated story.