The rules for contributing to the Codex of Law are fairly simple.
- One author per Volume of the Codex unless the original Volume Author gives permission.
- Second Person perspective is banned in all Volumes. Third Person the preferred viewpoint but First Person is also acceptable.
- The Volumes of the Codex are limited in their power. Respect these limits in your story.
- Naming conventions for the stories are as follows, Each new page name must begin with your chosen Volume number, Each Volume must have its own subcategory (i.e. [[Category:Codex/Volume 1]]) Further subcategories and organization are at the discretion of the Volume Author.
- Requests for content may be placed in the options of the appropriate Volume page provided that they are less than one sentence long and are signed with --~~~~. Longer requests must be placed in the page's discussion tab. Such requests must still be signed with --~~~~.