Editing Rules and Permissions:
- Second Person : Present Tense
- Preface all choices with 2T4U/ and provide identical alternate text without 2T4U/.
*[[2T4U/This is a choice|This is a choice]]
- Entries should be at least a paragraph in length. One sentence entries are LAME.
- If you feel you need a single sentence entry to give the player various options, do it on the same page. ie.
'''What do you do?''' *[[2T4U/This is a choice|This is a choice]] *[[2T4U/This is another choice|This is another choice]] Or do you take her to another part of the house? *[[2T4U/Take her to your room|Take her to your room]] *[[2T4U/Take her to her room|Take her to her room]] *[[2T4U/Take her to the bathroom|Take her to the bathroom]] *[[2T4U/Take her to the kitchen|Take her to the kitchen]]
'''What do you do?''' *[[2T4U/This is a choice|This is a choice]] *[[2T4U/This is another choice|This is another choice]] *[[2T4U/Take her to another part of the house|Take her to another part of the house]]
With the entry for Take her to another part of the house simply being one sentence and a selection of rooms.
- All stories are interconnected.
- If you want to put in new characters feel free to do so.
- If you want to add a mystical character (vampire, werewolf, witch, etc) feel free to do so.
- If you want to add a science fiction character (alien, superhero, etc) I may be okay with it, but I may not.
- If you want to add a character to the first page, be my guest.
- If you add a family of characters do so under the Gundersons and before Other with it's own heading. If it's a solo character put it in Other above Maria Consuela Angel Cortez.
- Feel free to use any characters that have already been introduced.
- Feel free to give the reader the option to play as another character in the scene if you wish.
- Try not to put in bad ends. If a character goes to prison; that’s more material for the story. Even if you kill off a character, that doesn’t mean that the story ends. They can continue to have fun as a spirit.
- I reserve the right to edit and or delete entries that are poorly written, or to bring two or more passages in line with one another.
- NEW If you would like to write for a specific passage, but don't have the time at the moment, you may claim it by putting (Claimed) and your signature after the option you would like to claim. (Your signature is the second to last button on the editing page.)
- Once you have written the passage, remove your claim from the option.
- Do not jump another person's claim.
- If you haven't worked on your claimed passage for a long time I will remove your claim.
- The term 'a long time' in the above rule is defined as: "whenever I think it has been idle too long". It will be at least a week, but may be significantly more time than that.
- Don't claim all of the options on a particular page. Leave some options for others.